The experience of a large agency.
The personal touch of a boutique firm.
There’s a lot riding on the benefits package you offer employees. On the one hand, it’s one of the best resources you have for attracting and keeping top talent. On the other, it’s one of your business’s biggest expenses. From a time perspective, it can also be complicated to administer and manage. Who you trust to help guide your decision-making in this area is crucial. You need more than an agency: you need a trusted advisor.
For more than 40 years, Rick Rosenthal and Rosenthal Insurance have played that role for businesses of all sizes. Our expertise has saved clients administrative costs and time; and has helped position them as industry leaders that care about their employees’ health and well-being. Our highly individualized service has eased the day-to-day for benefits administrators; and has served as a guiding hand and reassuring presence in an ever-changing marketplace.
“We couldn’t deliver the employee experience we do without Rick Rosenthal and his team. He’s been an integral part of our success for more than 10 years now.”
– Adam Taylor, CEO, Splendor Design
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our agency thinks “big picture” while always striving to deliver the “total package.” Rosenthal 360 is what we like to call our personal commitment to helping your business achieve:
- Online enrollment and benefit access through Maxwell Health
- Competitive rate structures through 40+ years of carrier relationships
- Knowledgeable and friendly employee service
- Employer compliance
- 100% client satisfaction
The programs employees want
We help you offer employees the benefits that matter most to them – and that keep your business competitive:
- Short and long-term disability
- Critical illness
- 401K plans
- TeleDoc (so you can call or Facetime a doctor)
The customized service your business needs
You’ll have all the support you need to over-deliver on your commitment to employees.
We’ll help you with:
- Innovative HR administration on the Maxwell Health portal
- Plan design analyses
- Carrier/vendor sourcing
- Plan cost negotiations
- Open enrollment kits, flyers, and other customized materials
- Onsite enrollment meetings
- Direct enrollment assistance
- Financial program reviews
- COBRA/HIPAA compliance
- Claims reviews and renewal projections
- Employee surveys and communications
- Individual employee consultations
Have 10 minutes? Let’s introduce ourselves today and schedule time for an in-depth conversation about your business needs.